|CAD SERVICES FOR GARMENT DESIGN & PATTERN GRADING
CLRI has also installed a Computer Aided Design (CAD) system in the Training Centre, under the LTM Programme, for the benefit of the Leather Industry. The Computer Aided Design System provides facilities for Pattern design and engineering comprising of Pattern Grading/Marking.
- Pattern style details can be fed in to the computer with the help of digitizer
- The patterns can be graded for more than eight different types instantaneously
- The grading can be revised, edited easily
- Accurate patterns can be plotted using computer-assisted plotter
- Details of pattern area, perimeter, line length can be obtained in a report form which helps in planning for material consumption, product scheduling etc..
The industry shall have to provide the following:
- First patterns/master patterns
- Measurement chart
- Any special grading instruction
- Rs. 750/- per type for 6 size grading
- Scheme 1 – Rs. 10,000/- for 20 styles (6 sizes each) or 120 sizes max.
- Scheme II – Rs. 5000/- for 9 styles (6 sizes each)/ 54 sizes max.