CSIR- CLRI At the Forefront of Technology For Society Activities
Several of the activities of CSIR-CLRI have been tuned to ensure that our grass root workers are provided with appropriate skill to ensure value addition to their products and outputs.
Some of our recent activities that has met with success are
- Development and demonstration of technologies for fallen animal Carcass Recovery and Utilization
- Development and demonstration of technologies for rural tanning activity.
- Development and demonstration of technologies for strengthening rural leather footwear sector
- Development of novel leather products based on ethnic designs from North East.
- Skill development programs for the under-privileged