From 29th to 31st July, 2021
As part of the industrial connect program of the institute, the Director, CSIR-CLRI visited Kanpur on 29.7.2021 and met Shri Mukhtarul Amin, Chairman & Managing Director Superhouse Ltd. (Former RC member CSIR-CLRI and Chairman CLE). They discussed the areas of support that CSIR-CLRI could provide to the industries in the region.
Director, CSIR-CLRI and a team of Scientists of CSIR-CLRI as a part of industrial connect program visited Kanpur on 29.7.2021 and had a wide range of discussions on various technologies of CSIR-CLRI and their evaluation at industrial scales with Shri Taj Alam Managing Director Kings International Ltd. Shri Alam expressed his confidence in the technologies of CSIR-CLRI, many of which have been evaluated at his plant. Shri Alam is one of the largest manufacturers of leather saddlery.
As a part of the industrial connect activity, Director CSIR-CLRI and a team of scientists of CSIR-CLRI visited Kanpur on 29.7.2021 and met Shri Rizwan Hussain Nadri, Director, Jajmau Tannery Effluent Treatment Association and discussed on the technical support of the institute for development of the Jajmau Common Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Director, CSIR-CLRI had an industrial connect meeting with the leather industry at Kanpur.
- In the industry connect meeting, Shri Mukhtarul Amin, Former Chairman, CLE welcomed Dr Sreeram, Director, CSIR-CLRI.
- Shri RK Jalan, Vice Chairman, CLE presented the needs of the sector.
- Shri Javed Iqbal Regional Chairman, CLE welcomed Dr Raghava Rao and scientists of CSIR-CLRI.
- Director, CSIR-CLRI had an industrial connect meeting with the leather industry at Kanpur. About 30 industrialists attended the meeting and deliberated on how the institute and industry could work together to the betterment of the sector.
- Director, CSIR-CLRI had detailed discussion on Industry - Institute partnership with Shri RK Jalan, Vice Chairman, CLE.
Director, CSIR-CLRI visited the upcoming CETP in Jajmau and interacted with the engineers (Jajmau also known as Jajesmow, is a suburb of Kanpur, India. It is situated on the banks of the Ganges River. Jajmau is an industrial suburb).
Director, CSIR-CLRI visited the tanneries in Kanpur region and held discussions on modernization, raw material availability and technology needs.
Director, CSIR-CLRI Interacted with the retired colleagues of CSIR-CLRI regional centre, Kanpur and enquired about their well being.